RE: [CH] Passport Site

Brent Leatherman (brent@mail.feist.com)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 11:01:30 -0500

Or you *could* direct them to a porno site...
   not that I'm actually condoning such an action, oh heaven's no!  ;>)

At 11:26 AM 6/2/98 -0400, Matt Kraft wrote:
>Legal Smegal....
>
>	I say fight fire with fire Mary... If you want, stoop to my
>level (Get a ladder)
>	and change the address of the pages that they are referenceing
>with somthing to the
>	following effect
>
>	thePassword.com is illegally referencing my site. I find them
>guilty of being
>	 weenies and suggest you link to Yahoo at this address ....
>
>	Yeah this is not nice and is very non-diplomatic but >:) its fun

"The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. And, though
I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it either. So what I'm left with
is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite
remember" - George Carlin