Re: [CH] !Ay Chihuahua!

PegVA@aol.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 23:19:01 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-02 17:22:39 EDT :

<< On Tuesday, June 02, 1998, Lorraine wrote:
 > anybody know where I can get a picture of
 > that dog?)

 You could get a T-shirt for $14 from:
 http://www.tacobell.com/homepage/default2.asp
 or call 1 888 hot taco (888 468-8226)

 Pero, perro, no quiero TacoBell, Jim

Jim, I like that one... can I use it.
I've got T-shirt, a friend bought it for me.  It has doggie on front with,
"Senorita, I'm thinking... you, me, Taco Bell" and on back, "Yo quiero Taco
Bell"  I forgot I had it on when I decided to go to my favorite Mexican
Restaurant and Mari almost threw me out until I told her I would make another
shirt with "No quiero Taco Bell, Yo quiero Mexico (restaurante)!!"  (Or Jim's
line above if it's alright with him.)  I'm still an honorary member of the
Lara & Garcia families, whew!

peg