RE: [CH] Cheap hot sauces

Bloechl, Sharen Rund (sharen.rund.bloechl@lmco.com)
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 06:53:48 -0700

In regards to your comment below: I, for one, would pay to hear: "ya sure,
ya bet'cha, senor"  ;>) l was surprised on one of my early visits to Canada,
hearing a French Canadian speaking French and interspersing "eh?". . .B-)

seriously, one of the best selling fresh salsa's around here is El Toro -
handled by Safeway & a number of other stores - made in Watsonville by a
German!

Sharen Rund Bloechl

Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
Sunnyvale Data Center
sharen.rund_bloechl@lmco.com        Phone: 408-756-5432
[or]                                Fax:   408-756-0912
srund@svl.ems.lmco.com              LMnet: 8-326-5432
Pager: 408-539-5146  web:  http://webpager.lmms.lmco.com/perl/mtrocall.cgi