Re: [CH] cheap sauces

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 08 Jun 1998 08:20:13 -0400

Well I shop GIANT and MARS the 2 primary chains around baltimore
and the store here down stock these.  Texas Pete, Tabasco and Chrystal
are the stocked items here.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out