Re: [CH] Fwd: response from Passport

Glenn Tenney KOTJ (tenney@think.org)
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:28:34 -0800

At 4:19 PM -0800 6/2/98, Mary Going wrote:
>What if I took the April issue of Chile Pepper Magazine, cut out the
>articles, pasted them into another set of pages ...

The reality is that there is no case law (that I'm aware of, nor known of
the lawyers with whom I work on intellectual property issues such as this)
that people using frames in the manner in which Password is using them is a
copyright infringement... It is *COMPLETELY* different than your example
above...

Personally, I hate frames -- all uses of frames, period.

---
Glenn Tenney KOTJ       Fantasia Systems Inc.
tenney@think.org        http://www.think.org/
Voice: (650) 574-3420   Fax: (650) 574-0546    Ham radio: AA6ER