Re: [CH] It's time for the Northwest Chile-headers to unite...

Dwarf with a spoon (jeffries@alaska.net)
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:53:36 -0900

Alaska invited to the goodies?

The Dwarf with a spoon.
Ft. Richardson, AK.
Toads list
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/toads

----------
: From: Scott Northup <northups@ohsu.edu>
: To: Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com
: Subject: [CH] It's time for the Northwest Chile-headers to unite...
: Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 1:36 PM
:
: Bleedin' Eye Scott here after too long of a spell.... (did I spell that
right?)
:
: COME FORTH ALL CHILE-HEADS OF THE NORTHWEST! (This includes you Doug I.
in BC)
: ... It's time for a Pepper Party...
:
: The Capsicum gods are in dire need of honoring and it seems like the rest
of the
: country's CH'ers get gatherings of those devoted to chile induced
sweating...
:
: Nothing fancy here... just those who like to have fun, eat the good
stuff, and
: put out the fires with good brew.
:
: This could be held this winter in Portland/Seattle/??? to help melt away
some
: winter cabin fever-itis....
:
: Post your wants/hopes/suggestions and let's see if we can pull this
off....
:
: -S-