Re: [CH] Big As Your Head

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 11:22:22 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Cameron has told me exactly that.  We don't have any that I know
of in Georgia (although I wish we did).  I believe it is Ohio where
Cameron goes.

I went to the "Thunder Over Louisville" last April and went non-stop
for 14 hours with plenty of good "hot and spicy" eating on the side!

Have a "Chile"

===
To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at
the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between,
plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big "thing."
This is truth, to me.   - Jack Handey
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: