Re: [CH] White Habaneros

Brad Lewis (bal99@jane.penn.com)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:37:10 -0500 (EST)

Hey Scott,

I've grown a ivory colored pepper called Arrivivi Gusano.  It's a thin
crinkly pepper with an over-powering hab flavor.  It's really a neat type.
It starts getting fruit on it fairly early and ripens fairly early for a
hab.  I've been told that it's actually a C. bacatuum type, but it tastes
like a hab.  And it's POTENT too. The plant is kind of compact, and the
leaves are small, like some of the Thai peppers' leaves.  Probably my
favorite HOT pepper.

Brad