Re: [CH] botulism.....again

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 21:46:47 -0600

How about if this oil was refrigerated? I know that point is made waaay
below (re: garlic/oil commercial mixture) but what I'm asking is IF the
oil/garlic/peppers is heated to 275F, then kept refrigerated, with or
preferably without removing veggies?
Thanx much,
Val

--
Valerie / Breeze

ICQ# 3953329
http://www.Geocities.com/Yosemite/1495
"the future is no place to place your better days" djm