[CH] [Fwd: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com

luke (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:21:19 +1000

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 03:08:37 -0800
To: lukasz@midcoast.com.au
From: MAILER-DAEMON@globalgarden.com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com unknown

Hi all,
	well it's great to be back home. I didn't have the opportunity
to catch up with any of great people there in Tx and Fla, due to the
busy schedule my Aunt had for us.
Houston Tx - 2 days - rain -
Went to a dinner party at some friends of my Aunts who live in one of
those Gated communities, mostly Polish food except for a wonderful
Shrimp Ettoufee which had moderate heat, I attended to more than my fair
share of this dish.
Orlando Fla - 10 days - fine weather -
while in the Orlando area of Florida we went to Bongo's (Gloria Estefans
Cuban resteraunt) I asked the Waitress for some Habaneros with my meal
thinking that being a Cuban Menu they would know about these Chiles,
alas the girl brought out a small bowl of minced Jalapenos. I had
Churrasco $16.95 which was quite nice, though its just as well I still
had a small aluminium cigar case half full of Jim Cambells Apple Smoked
Hab Flakes (more about these later). Found some hot sauces in some of
the many shops we visited, Best thing about the food at the IHOP at the
top end of International drive was the Bottle of Cholula on the Table.
certainly made the food palatable, which is more than i can say for the
Dennys on the next intersection. We drove up to Silver Springs and i
really enjoyed the place. Went to the Disney Attractions  where I lost
Jims Flakes (think i left them on a table at the Magic Kingdom) but dont
quote me on that in case some poor soul Non CH opened the case and ended
up in Hospital. Went to Cape Kennedy and had a late lunch at New Smyrna
Beach, then drove up to Daytona Beach. Dipped my feet in the Atlantic.
Watched the Shuttle launch from Orlando. Only thing i can say about the
Motel 6 we stayed at was that the housemaid who was eating some of our
cookies while cleaning the room was lucky i lost the Hab Flakes. Visited
Church Street Station and listened to some great Jazz. Went to the
Orange County Convention Centre for a Information Technology exposition
and while walking back had a Hot Dog at a small stand north of the
Mercado complex Imagine my glee when the owner put a bottle of El
Yucateco in front of me when i asked for some hot sauce, so one hot dog
became two. Also had a reasonable meal at Thank God Its Fridays Orlando.
Back on topic I planted some seeds before I left and threatened my kids
with death if they were not watered, it looks if most of them came up,
Aji limon and some long peppers I picked up at the Fragrant Garden Chile
Festival. Alas I only Had 1 Tomatillo plant come up out of my last 6
seeds.
	   Luke in Oz
Appologies to Randy and Myron for not getting in touch, but I found it
hard to find a place to send an Email, tried from the Orlando Airport
but the machine was ka-ka.
Question ? Did Bill Gates have something to do the US telephone system.
 Houston and San Antonio report next.