[CH] [Fwd: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com

luke (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:22:15 +1000

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 03:08:41 -0800
To: lukasz@midcoast.com.au
From: MAILER-DAEMON@globalgarden.com (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
Subject: Returned mail: User chile-heads@globalgarden.com unknown

Hi John,
	Did you ask Tip up at the corner of Edinburgh and Nile streets,
tell her Luke the Painter sent you. Ask her to make you something
"Phet Mak Mak" - Super Hot .. by the way her husband teaches out at the
Tafe section of the Campus, his name is Steve Sommers. I will get in
touch with you again shortly, when i have put my system back in order,
spent a month in the USA and as the old story goes when the cats away
the mice will play, Deleted 170mb of game files so ar (thanks kids)
maybe we can arrange to get a Coffs Harbour Hotluck going. Say hello to
Sherry Paxton.
	      Luke in Oz -
               Safety Beach