Re: [CH] Lays [brand] Buffalo Chips

Jonathan T. Smillie (jsmillie@protix.com)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 10:41:45 -0600

At 01:35 AM 11/18/98 -0500, Porter Banister wrote:
> Another even tastier chip that I can tell the list about is
>Habanero Chili with Ginger, made by Kettle Chips, and found in Health Food
>Stores, usually. This is also a potato chip, not a tortilla chip.

I've tried these too, and while as Porter says they're lacking in anything
like serious heat, they're still enjoyable. I've found them not only in
health food stores but in good-sized or gourmet groceries in locations as
far apart as the Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle and Helena, Montana.
Definitely an order of magnitude better quality than your standard
allegedly "hot" potato chip.

Jonathan

Jonathan Smillie
Installation & Training Team Manager