Re: [CH] Lays [brand] Buffalo Chips

Ed Cutrell (ecutrell@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:09:59 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, James E. Rose wrote:

> For those in the Pacific NW, try Tim's Cascade Jalapeno  Potato Chips.
> They're wonderful. Just the right amount of heat (IMHO), and really crunchy.
>
> James

I've got to second this.  I usually don't like potato chips, but Tim's is a
serious exception--they are incredibly thick and crunchy, putting Kettle
chips to shame.  And, like James says, the Jalapeno chips are *not* wimpy.
Not serious habanero heat, but enough that you definately know it's there.
Non-chileheads often have trouble with more than a handful (unless there's
plenty of beer around).

ed