RE: [CH] Lots of spam on CH

Greg Jensen (gjensen@amrion.com)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:30:37 -0700

I agree…I have enjoyed placing numerous calls to this 1-888 number this
morning and then going about my work while the a-hole who's recording
rambles on the other end of the phone gets to pick up the tab. I recommend
everyone place calls to our alleged "friend" who is soooooooo concerned
about our financial well-being that he felt compelled to post to our
wonderful newsgroup.