Re: [CH] Popcorn Heat

Tony Lima (TonyLima@ms.spacebbs.com)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:44:53 GMT

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 17:59:57 -0400
From: SHutt@aol.com
Subject: Appetizer Recipes

The first is from my husband, the second is our family
favorite. We get lots of requests for it. I thought you
might enjoy them. I have no idea where my husband got this
recipe but we love it. you can adjust the seasoning as you
see fit!!
      *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                              Cajun Popcorn

Recipe By     : Bill
Categories    : Appetizers                       For The
Beach

   2      tablespoons   margerine
     1/2  teaspoon      garlic powder
     1/4  teaspoon      thyme
     1/4  teaspoon      pepper
     1/2  teaspoon      hot pepper sauce

                        Popcorn

Combine all ingredients  but popcorn and heat  in microwave
30 seconds.
 Drizzle over popcorn and toss to coat.
The more popcorn you use, the milder the taste.