Re: [CH] cilantro

Jonathan T. Smillie (jsmillie@protix.com)
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:07:40 -0600

At 04:36 PM 11/20/98 -0500, Dave Sacerdote wrote:
>Here's that quote:
>"... Both Schultz and Thomas recommend buying just as much of the herb as
chefs think they will use to
>ensure optimum quality. "

Which still doesn't explain why it's normally sold in bunches that look
like small trees. I'm not fond of it myself; neither am I radically
anti-cilantro, but it's one of those herbs it's extremely easy to use too
much of, and for that reason I tend to leave it out of recipes or provide
it on the side for those who like it.

Jonathan

Jonathan Smillie
Installation & Training Team Manager