RE: [CH] Da' Bomb and heat level

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:16:07 -0000

I've bought a bottle of Da'Bomb when I was in the MOA in Minneapolis a few
weeks ago after I had got a full teaspoon on a cracker to try it.
Those guy's from the chili traders where smiling when I put it in my mouth,
they new I was from Holland and didn't know what it was, but they were a
little astonished when I said, "nice and hot, I like it, give me one"
My o my...  afterwards it gave me three times a full melt down, stomach
cramps and a wet back, each half an hour in between.
....I'll don't try it straight from the bottle again... but very nice to
make HOT salsa!
It's a real killer.

Hot regards
Rob.