[CH] RE: Popcorn

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com)
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 07:30:13 -0000

Myron,
Thanks for the tip on the microwave bag, but does it really work?
I've looked at such a bag once and found that they have metal foil layers in
the bottom of the bag for heating.
But I will try it, we can buy corn (in small bulk) here.
Rob

Sorry It was to late for me for the beach boy cooking...that about 3-4 AM