Re: [CH] suggestions

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 23:36:18 -0500

Sure-
Grind them with vinegar,lime, and salt and make "hot" sauce.
Toss a handful into the speghetti sauce pot.
Add some to the next batch of potato soup you make.
You could always send it to me :-) Maryland weather sucked this summer
for growing peppers.
Do you know the type of pepper? What does a bag mean to you? 1oz or
10lb?

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out