Re: [CH] Chile Birds

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:40:08 +1100

At 11:40 PM -0700 14/10/98, Robert L wrote:
>Hey folks,
>This was in the food section of the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago
>and have been meaning to post it. This article falls into the "I could
>have told you that!" category.
>Personally, I believe that birds eat peppers cause they can. Plain and
>simple. Enjoy!
>
>"All wild chile plants bear ferociously hot pods which stick up abocve
>the leaves so birds can see them.
Most of the Chillies I grow have pods below the leaves.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
Chilli Festival 1999
At TFG: 5, 6, 7 March