Re: [CH] Lurkers

Anton Lawrence (lawrena@pecc.co.uk)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:14:57 +0000

Tried the sauce mentioned by Andy. A little hot (slight
understatement.......). A couple of other guys in the office tried it, and
they haven't been seen since.

Thanks for the sauce Andy, I will try and return the favour sometime!

How many other English Chile Heads are there? Isn't the availability of all
things hot abysmal, outside of the major cities?

Anton