[CH] Re: Restaurants in Orlando

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 15:21:21 -0500

Dear Kris,

I live in Daytona (50 - 60 miles from Orlando) and eat there regularly.
My recommendations:

Amigo's (Mexican) - Altamonte Springs, Winter Park (and other locations)
Clay Oven (Indian) - Longwood

(Both will "heat" up your food upon request!)

The Orlando Sentinel's recommendations are at:

http://calendar.orlandosentinel.com/
(Click on dining, then "Foodie Awards")

I'd like to hear of some other good restaurants and good places to get
hot sauces, etc.

Thanks,

Myron at the beach

PS I agree on Chili's, and Don Pablo's is not for me either!

Boyle, Kris wrote:

> Does anyone have any hot and spicy restaurant recommendations
> for Orlando?  I have not had much luck so far with the random sampling
> approach.  Can you believe it - I went into a place called "Chile's" - hmm
> says I, they even spelt it right, must be a good sign.  WRONG - they
> didn't even have a side of pickled jalpenos to offer me!!!

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |