Re: [CH] Re: Restaurants in Orlando

Renee Watson, Minneapolis MN USDA Z4a (rlwat@uswest.net)
Tue, 01 Dec 1998 09:51:37 -0500

Myron Menaker wrote:

> PS I agree on Chili's, and Don Pablo's is not for me either!
>
> Boyle, Kris wrote:
> > Can you believe it - I went into a place called "Chile's" - hmm
> > says I, they even spelt it right, must be a good sign.  WRONG - they
> > didn't even have a side of pickled jalpenos to offer me!!!

What do you expect from chain resturants? Good advertising AND good food?!

I'll agree with the Chile's comments...thinking that the name refers to their
speciality will throw one off. Nothing hot or highly seasoned on menu.  The
Bloomin' Onion was doughy and spicy dip wasn't spicy. So, I tried the chili...
Sweet CHILI?...ISH!!!

I've eaten at a couple of the Twin Cities Don Pablo's a couple of times...all
good experiences. They do offer (if asked) fresh or pickled peppers (jals) to
zip up an order.

Renee