[CH] Homemade Chile gifts

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:21:55 -0600

In the past I have given friends and family little movie night popcorn kits.
I use small jars, like jelly jars, that seal well and fill it with chile
oil.  Then I include enough popcorn for about 3-4 batches and a little
packet of adobo powder.  I make the chile oil, somebody some wheres grows
the corn and Goya makes the adobo powder.  Not very expensive and an
excellent way to spread the gospel of El Grande.