[CH] Re: New to List and a Suggestion?

Graeme Caselton B.Sc. (gcaselton@easynet.co.uk)
Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:40:05 +0000

KEN TEETER <ken.teeter@usa.net> wrote:

> [snip] I also hve noticed in the past few days of mention of
>states/town in
> messages where several of 'ya "Chile Heads" are from. I think it
>would be
> great if you would mention your state/town in all messages. Who
>knows,
> you may have a "Chile-Head" just down the street!

Ken,

the FAQ on:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/faq.html

has a map of the US showing those states where Chile-Heads have
responded in the past. below the map, each state gives info on the
local Chile-Heads location and what they grow. Most have e-maila
ddresses for direct contact.

Other maps show Chile-Heads around the world.

Cheers,

Graeme

Get Hot <=> Get Jurassic <=> Get QRV <=> Get qualified:
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/index.html

Get tracking SPAM =>
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/index/spam.html