Re: [CH] Minneapolis heat

David Cook (zebcook@pacbell.net)
Sat, 05 Dec 1998 09:34:02 -0800

Baker Richardson wrote:

> Hi Ya'all
> According to the 98/99 Minneapolis phonebook,Sri Lankan Curry House is
>
> still open on Hennepin Ave.

According to a friend of mine who just returned from a several year
stint in Minneapolis (and used to live down the street from it -- and
had a girlfriend who waitressed there), the place closed about a year or
so ago. He also had many interesting stories about the owner which
cannot be repeated here as they are all hearsay.

It will be remembered in my dreams. I have never been to another
restaurant that consistently approached it's level of heat.

David Cook

PS. At one time, the Sri Lanka was selling cookbooks. Does anyone know
if those are still available?