Re: [CH] Bread

Tom Cuneo (webmaster@forsite.net)
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 11:11:56 -0500

I had a doctor tell me one time the best way to cure a hangover(medically
speaking) is with Chocoloate Milk, It replaces the sugars that alcohol
deprive you of and replaces fluids as well.... Seems to work well, lord
knows ive tested the theory more than once......;-)
Just my 2 Cents hehehe

Tom "had too many hangovers" Cuneo

www.habanerosauce.com