Re: [CH] A Moment of Silence Please

Sunny Conley (sunny@zianet.com)
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 14:07:27 -0700

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved Chile Pepper Houndini. He
obviously was a very dear pet to you. Two years ago I lost my 19 year old cat and
I KNOW she went to the Great Beyond and was enthusiastically welcome. Someday I
know I'll meet up with her and we can once again snuggle. I can hear her purring
now. In the meantime, I think of her everyday. (I too spent her last day
comforting and loving her.I rocked her for hours on the front porch. She was so
very precious to me.) I never thought I'd get another cat but three weeks after
her death, I heard a soft mewing sound coming from my family room window. Looking
out the window, I discovered a 3 month old cat who was bleeding from his mouth.I
later learned from the vet that he had been kicked in the mouth.(I don't know how
he managed to get to the window because we have a wall around our home.) It was
love at first sight. Banjo Man (he loves to have his belly strummed) is lovable
and snuggable. Then I broke down and headed to the Human Society where I
discovered a calico cat - Tunie Tunes (she meows as though she's singing). I
believe these two cats were gifts from my beloved deceased, who is buried
underneath the sweeping tree where she loved to catch butterflies, bugs and
birds.  Sunny