Re: [CH] Linux

Stephanie Bridges (StephB@truserve.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:34:23 -0600

Well, my linux-headedness is much smaller than yours... ;-)  One redhat doing
web server duty at one location and another hooked up to an isdn modem being
the company router/nameserver/firewall.

Steph

ObChile:  My red savina I brought in is still setting fruit!!!!!  And I got an
almost ripe one too!