Re: [CH] nosey & peppers

mikey (mikey@qni.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 07:33:59 +0000

How do you hang your cayennes? Last year, my husband and I took a trip to Las
Cruces and brought back a U-Haul full of chile ristras. Gave them away for
Christmas presents and sold a bunch at the City market. Just wondered if you
were doing decorative hanging. Also, for a pretty gift, you can take a glue gun
and add garlic  or dried flowers.

Mich in KC