Re: [CH] Check this out.

coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:13:03 -0800

"A.Paysinger" wrote:

> Trader Joe's (Southern California specialty market) Now has "Truly
> Homemade Sun Dried Tomato & Habanero Trotillas"  (Flour)  "low fat"   -
> "mild" .
>

> I am a big fan of Trader Joe's markets.   They carry a lot of unusual
> goodies and their prices are usually pretty good.
> -

Me too,
BTW they're all over CA now ( I got turned on to them when I was going to
college in LA).
They use to have some really great prices on wine and beer. (The prices are
still reasonable.. but not as good as they use to be). I 've found lots of
good chile related products there -- only problem they are usually
transitory in nature.
Once, they had a really excellent fresh salsa made with New Mex chiles..
got it for about 4 months, never saw it again.. such is life.

Coyote
Howlin' for Habaneros