[CH] Re: Miracle Gro and other types of fertilizers; pots vs. soil

Nels Peterson (npkp4jp@polarcomm.com)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:23:01 -0600

I wasn't refering to the chemical composition - but rather that Miracle Gro
doesn't contain any "special" ingredients, but that it is a complete
fertilizer that is easy to apply and does a very good job of feeding the plant.