RE: [CH] Chemistry set

Goslowsky, George (gjgoslow@ingr.com)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 12:25:44 -0600

It is the Hot Sauce Lover's Kit and it was ordered through Signals, a
magazine.  You can call 1-800-669-9696 and ask for item #58307. It is
$26.95, but add some more for shipping and handling.  It came out to be just
about $30.  The standard disclaimer applies, particularly since I didn't
even know that they existed until I got the kit for Christmas.  I am really
looking forward to doing some serious sauce experiments.

George J. Goslowsky
Senior Software Analyst
Intergraph - gjgoslow@ingr.com

Run to light from shadow, Sun gives me no rest
Promise offered in the East, broken in the West