Re: [CH] Jerk Pork Recipe.......and Dave's Salsa

MickGam@aol.com
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 16:01:13 EST

At 09:40 AM 12/29/98 -0600, Tom F. Bryant wrote:
>Andy & Tina, Chet's recipes should get you started and I don't have anything
>to add. Just wanted to welcome you to the trials and tribulations of growing
>chiles. But about your being a "Rookie C-H", I doubt it. If you can eat
>"Dave's Insanity Sauce" you must be very experienced, and a better man than
>me.

Actually he mentioned eating Dave's salsa, not the sauce.  It's still not
for the faint of heart though...

Ok, ok, I'm new here, what exactly is Dave's salsa?  I think I need some of
that.  Is there a recipe or where can I get some?  I guess I probably need to
try Dave's Insanity Sauce also.  (yum, yum, yum). Please, oh please give me
the info!

Mary "Taste buds?  We don't need no stinkin taste buds!" Gambrel
<LOL!>