Re: [CH] Fired up poppers

Baker Richardson (habanerored@hotmail.com)
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 14:02:44 PST

Hey Ray,
Try taking habs and cutting them in half....stuff them with a mixture of
cream cheese and good old Wisconsin cheddar and a little bit of chives.
After you've got them stuffed, wrap them with a half strip of bacon and
secure with a toothpick. Bake at 425 degrees until bacon is done. We
also do this with jalapenos for the wimps in my family.
Add a case of good beer and a Packer game and hey,life don't get any
better than this . :)
 Go Pack and Yearn For The Burn    Baker R.

>From: "twodnrth" <twodnrth@gte.net>
>To: "Chet Bacon" <hcbacon@connix.com>,
>        "Chile-Heads Digest" <Chile-Heads@globalgarden.com>
>Subject: Re: [CH] Fired up poppers
>Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 14:41:51 -0600
>
>Hey Chet--
> I did pretty close to what you did only I used orange and red habs for
t=
>he
>outer pepper--It was a warm Christmas Eve for my family!!  Some said
they
>were too darn hot--yet after a 12 pack of beer, many ate them----though
t=
>hey
>more than likely paid for it the next day with that burning rectum
>syndrome!!  Oh well--If you're going to do it--go all the way!!!!!
Have =