[CH] "Chile-Heads Chat" (was: pics of list members?)

Myron Menaker (myronm@bellsouth.net)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 13:35:31 -0500

Dear Valerie, et al.,

As to the chats, I am host of a general cooking chat on Sundays at 9pm
EST at:

	 <http://busycooks.miningco.com/mpchat.htm>

I'd be willing to host a "Chile-Heads Chat" immediately before that (8pm
- 9pm) if there's any interest. Please let me know privately or publicly
and I'll have MiningCo add it to the chat schedule.

Hottest regards,

Myron (aka Beach Boy)

Valerie wrote:

> Greetings fellow CH's  :)
>
> A loong while ago, I thought I saw an posting on the list about
> someone putting together pics of CH listers. I forget who posted
> it tho :( Did this idea ever get off the ground? Where can I find
> it? And if it didn't roll, I'd be willing to help get it together.
> It'd be interesting to say the least, to put a face to the postings.
> Also wondering if any of the ICQ people have scheduled chats. I've
> tried to do the firegirl chat thing a few times, but have only found
> fellow CH's there once (and it was great!) I'm in a different time
> zone and by the time I get there everybody's all gone. Guess I can
> just start adding ICQ#'s to my contact list... See ya!
> It's freezing in St Louis, better eat some chiles!

Myron Menaker                      Daytona Beach FL USA
myronm@bellsouth.net     |
        At last...2000, marked down to 1999!      |