Re: [CH] pics of list members?

a1a63302 (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Mon, 04 Jan 1999 19:45:48 -0800

Hi Jeff....is it possible that not everyone has a scanner, which would be the
easy way to do that? I had one, was not satsified with it, and sold it....I now
have an Epson 700 printer, and wil likely get an Epson scanner to go with it,
now that I have seen what a great job this scanner does printing out pics of
chiles(no affiliation, etc)And Boy, am I a happy satisfied Epson
owner!...Cheers, Doug in BC