Re: [CH] Mexican Oregano

David Cook (zebcook@pacbell.net)
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:20:17 -0800

Bob Batson wrote:

> As for a source, the following is listed as ONLY as a possibility.
>
>         Native Seeds/SEARCH                               [[CAT. - $1]

I just checked my Native Seeds/SEARCH catalog (1998 listing, all they
had in the store at Xmas). It lists Mt. Pima Oregano (Monrada pectina).
The catalog also listed 22 varieties of chile and 4 different
chiltepines.

BTW, their address has changed.. It is now:

Native Seeds/SEARCH
526 N. 4th St.
Tucson, AZ
85705

Phone: (520) 622-5561
Fax: (520) 622-5591
email: nss@azstarnet.com

If you're ever in Tucson, visit their store. You can get seeds, dried
chiles, and powders there. (I brought home a large bag of Aji Amarillo
powder, quite good.)

David Cook