Re: [CH] CH-Living near West Warick Rhode ISland

Charles Demas (demas@sunspot.tiac.net)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:26:35 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Jan 1999, Tom F. Bryant wrote:

> Charles, I believe Luke needs Dryvit's e-mail address.
> Tom

Yeah, well it was early in the morning.  Called them again, and their
website is http://www.dryvit.com

They have lots of ways to request info on various pages there, which
will probably help get Luke to the right place.

There's also an info request web page.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.