RE: [CH] Anita Bryant

Jacqueline Groot (JacquelineG@em.cortland.edu)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 12:29:52 -0500

Why state that the list isn't about chiles and then attempt to start a flame
war by *spewing* a comment like that?  What is your purpose?

Mine is to share a recipe.

Quick & Easy Marinade for Venison Steaks or Chops
(No measurements, just ingredients...I actually make it differently with
different ingredients each time.  This one had an Asian flair.)
cheap burgundy
rice vinegar (or white vinegar)
a bit of salad oil (olive is a waste here I think)
wasabi
horseradish (if you want, depending upon how much wasabi you use)
sesame oil
shallots or scallions
salt & pepper
whatever else fun you have in your cupboard

Mix in a tupperware container and shake.  Marinate a few hours and grill
until perfectly rare.  Eat and smile. :)

take care,
-jag
Healer of Bland Food