Re: Lights - WAS: Re: [CH] Anita Bryant; again

Joe Ferguson (coredump@coredumps.org)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:40:04 -0500 (EST)

Excellent info, thank you!

Do you use any kind of reflector or diffuser with your lights?

Also, an interesting tip I picked up on the HGTV website:

Place aluminum foil around the base of the plant to reflect light to the
underside of the plants...

Anyone tried this?

-joe

## Peppers! @ CoreDumps.Org