Re: [CH] Re: Lights

Joe Ferguson (coredump@coredumps.org)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:18:09 -0500 (EST)

Hard to say, being that the foil would most likely be wrinkled, making it
difficult to direct or diffuse the light.

The article did go on to say that the reflected light from below would
confuse bugs...that they wouldn't be able to tell which way is up...   ???

Any validity, here?

## Peppers! @ CoreDumps.Org
## http://www.coredumps.org/peppers/