Re: [CH] Is Habanero the hottest pepper?

Chet Bacon (hcbacon@connix.com)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:08:26 -0500

There seems to be some debate about this..
Some say Red Savina, some Scotch Bonnets, others Wild Bird Chiles, and yet
others African Devil Chiles "crazy mad peppers"..
No doubt about it, all are HOT - where's DeWhitt when ya need him?
What else do ya all say?