[CH] Re: deer

Nels Peterson (npkp4jp@polarcomm.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:24:09 -0600

If you have access to a barber shop, get the hair cuttings, put them in
cheesecloth and hang them around the garden.  An old Mandan/Arikira  native
gardener told me this trick.  Said that in the old days the native gardeners
used scalps.  Try it - it really works, the barber shop cuttings that is.

Nels in ND