Re: [CH] Re: deer

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:37:59 -0600

Another thing that works well to keep the deer out of the garden is
dog hair. Stop in at a pet grooming shop and ask them if they could
please save you some (unwashed) dog hair. In spring,lots of people
get their pets shaved down (groomed once a year whether they need
it or not (Not LOL) and the groomers have loads of it! Sounds nasty
but it does work.

Valerie

--
Valerie / Breeze

ICQ# 3953329
http://www.Geocities.com/Yosemite/1495
"the future is no place to place your better days" djm