Re: [CH] Fiery Foods Festival

Jody L. Baze (jody@BlueSkyTours.COM)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:36:28 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 ChileLover@aol.com wrote:

> Has anybody heard anything about the annual Fiery Foods Festival in
> Albuquerque this year?  I believe it usually "happens" sometime in February,
> which is quickly approaching.

Hi John -- Yeah, it's March 5-7 at the usual place (Abq Convention Center).
This is rumored to be the last year for the show in Albuquerque - supposedly
the show is moving to Reno, NV (or Las Vegas [yes, yes, NV] depending on
which rumors you listen to).

Jim (the Elder) and I organized (well, we tried to be organized even if it
didn't look like it. But I digress...) a little get-together last year. I'd
like to do so again, but Jim's email problems are biting us right now. I'll
know more when I can talk to him again...

JLB
--
Jody L. Baze                 Blue Sky Tours, Inc.
Director                     10832 Prospect Avenue N.E.