Re: [CH] Looking for improved buffalo wing recipe

Chet Bacon (hcbacon@connix.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:51:13 -0500

Yup,
Take 2 bottles of Dave's I. S. and pour over them, place in frig for 12-24
hours, do your BBQ - SLOW COOKIN'!!!!- add the rest of DIS over the top as they
cook..
in the last 1/2 add a splash of Frank's.. just for haha's
and taste

try it you will be warm for awhile!

ChesterChile

T wrote:

> Anybody got one?
>
> I've got a few bottles of Frank's (the traditional wong sauce base),  but am
> interested in improvements.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom
>
> http://members.tripod.com/CH_ili

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* hcbacon@connix.com      | http://www.connix.com/~hcbacon        *
* cbacon@connix.com(work) | http://www.connix.com/~cbacon (work)  *
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *