[CH] Re: Returned mail: Tamarind

Console IIcx (tfnews@gate.net)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:02:19 +0000

I tried to answer Peter Moss and his tamarind question direct and the
mail was trturned. As the original message was on the Chile heads list I
thought it best to resend to the list.

Peter if you wish to discuss this futher let me know, if I cannot reach
you direct we could do it on the group; rarefruit@egroups.com

Bob Cannon