Re: [CH] White Habs

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:10:54 +0000

FFRREEEZZE????IN FLOREEDA????in Brandon Manitoba, but NEVER in Floreeda!!
May I chuckle? But sorry about the peppers, Ed, ya mightas well stayed in
Tronna! We still have parsley growing on our deck!! In BC that is!! Oh well,
such is life, for a transplant. Apart from that I trust that yer NEW pepper
plants are growing well, gonna plant yer seeds this spring(when the risk of
freeeeze is over, in Florida??!!) Doug in BC