RE: [CH] DC Bound

Richard W. Stevens (richstev@erols.com)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 17:22:06 -0500

Have to agree more with =Mark on Red Sage.  I've been there several times,
generally to appease out of town guests who have read about it.  The food
would rate little better than OK if it were priced about 25% less.  It's no
longer as cutting edge as it was when it opened.  The dining room tends to
be cacophonous and the service careens from rushed to non-existent if one
goes during peak dining hours.  The restaurant created quite a stir when it
opened due to the huge amounts of money that Mark Miller spent on the decor.
This being a restaurant, however, and not an art museum, I would recommend
foregoing dinner there, and instead stop in for a drink or light fare at the
upstairs bar.

:{ Rich in Va.
http://www.erols.com/richstev
Photo Trend Enterprises- A Restaurant Service Company